Time is TBD|
Massage exchange for Men with Optional Closing Ritual. In Barnet
Don't Miss Out an opportunity to learn a simple massage which is so different to what is available on the market.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Banet Studio, high barnet, london
About the Event
Here are details of the long waiting Massage Exchange Workshop on Saturday 25th September from 11 to 2 pm. In High Barnet EN5 4EL.
There will be 3 rounds of giving and receiving a massage with a closing ritual in the last 30 minutes, which you can avoid participating and choose to witness only.
TAKE SHOWER & SOCIALISING please be ready to take a shower and leave before 11 pm.
1) This event doesn't comply with COVID and few other hygiene protocols. it's a group massage exchange.
2) You are setting the boundaries.
Our formal boundaries included no oral sex, fingering, and deliberately stimulating other men's dick when on the table.
3) Recoding or filming.
I do not intend to film or record any parts of the event.
4) This is a public event. Max size of the group 10 people for 5 massage tables.
5) We will be using several oil blends for disposal. Coconut, castor, Sunflower and Olive. They are greasy, and that is what we need to give smoothness in movements
1. Towel (for shower). Don't worry; you can lend one from the studio.
2. Thick cotton socks - to move around when you are giving a massage. The floor might be slippery and COLD (it's the basement level).
3. Bottle of water. Refill is available.
Snacks and sweets are available. Each paticipant getting his own bottle of water.
Full price £50 for 3 hours with all-inclusive. First 3 places for £30.
The concession rate is available, and please get in touch with me to get a link.
By buying a ticket, you agree to keep whar hapening in the room private, leave not later than 11 pm quietly, state and adhere to your boundaries [ mask (Y/N), asking specific touch (Y/N), kissing (Y/N), genital touch in round 1 (Y/N)] what you are feeling comfortable with. Do not feel obligated to participate in the closing ceremony in all steps.
SAFETY vs COMFORT
Please be aware this is a public event for general public. Guys of all ages and background can join. Even disabled guys joined in the past. Therefore if there anything what makes you feel unsafe, uncomfortable - please dicuss with me. I can help to find and create the best consent with yourself and the group, how to navigate in difficult situations, not to compromise and finally don't trigger traumatic response.
With confirmation email
You will receive a reminder email 1 day before the event starts.
Get in touch with me, but not later than 48h. It might be difficult to cover your space. Otherwise, you get a full refund (48h+ notice).
If there is anything, don't hesitate to get in touch with me